"Two days ago, we received a proposal from the mediators in Egypt and Qatar," said Hamas chief, Khalil al-Hayya.
(photo credit: AVSHALOM SASSONI/MAARIV) Family members of hostages gathered at Hostage Square in Tel Aviv on Saturday to praise the return of four hostages while calling on President Donald ...
After Israel intercepted a missile launched from Yemen targeting the Tel Aviv airport in March 2025, social media users ...
The potential portal to a new tomorrow was created by Donald Trump’s audacious proposal for the removal of the population of ...
Hosted on MSN13d
Trump 'fully supports' Israeli actions in Gaza: White HouseUS President Donald Trump "fully supports" Israel's deadly resumption ... Hamas said it fired rockets at Israeli ...
Israeli said it also downed a missile launched from Yemen earlier in the day after sirens blared in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results